Check out the steps of how the Great Egg Escape Easter escape room game will play out!!!
1. Start the game with a riddle
The Gamemaster will start by reading a riddle that will tell the kids where to find the first set of eggs.
2. Set a timer for 45 minutes
The timer can be set longer/shorter to make the game easier/harder.
3. Gather eggs to uncover clues and solve puzzles
The kids will use the clues they find inside the eggs to solve a puzzle of some sort and find a code.
4. Decipher codes and continue
The kids will use that code to “unlock” the next riddle which will start the next round.
5. Solve the challenges to win — in time!
After completing 4 challenges, the final puzzle will give the kids a code to “unlock” their Easter goodies (or prize you provide) – hopefully within the set time period!
Check out our playlist selections for this mystery!
A game where the kids will play work together to solve challenges, puzzles, etc. to “escape” – or in this case, unlock their Easter basket/goodies – before a set time.
– There are 4 rounds of challenges in this game.
– The challenges in this game are all age-appropriate and Easter-themed.
Please see the “How to Play” section directly above for more information about this Easter escape room game!
As many kids as you want!
With more than 6 kids, we suggest you divide into teams.