Some simple suggestions on how to glam it up for your murderous girls night out!!!
• Tiaras, buttons, beads, etc.–
No bachelorette party is complete without some “bachelorette accessories”. Find the most popular ones here.
• Make a tiara for the bride-to-be. Or just for yourself if you are feeling special.• In order to make a lasting impression at Mindy’s Bachelorette Party, check out the latest fashion trends and dress accordingly!
– Fashion Trendsetter: One of the few trend resources with free information on forecasting, trend reporting (color and materials), news service and up-to-date fashion information. Check here.
– Trendstop: This is the top of the line, trend forecasting services and it is geared for the industry. They include stunning reports on fabrics and trim, color, graphics, knitwear, and accessories. Visit their site, you’re in for a feast.
• Looking for the hottest hairstyle for Mindy’s Bachelorette Party?
Some ideas on how to deck out your party space for your divas!
• Create a fashion runway for your guests to walk down as they enter the party. It will definately get them in that glamourous-state-of- mind.
• Aim for mild embarrassment instead of humiliation when it comes to using racy decorations in this bachelorette party murder mystery game. If your guests are uncomfortable in their surroundings, it won’t be fun for anyone.
• Go wild with straws, shot glasses, etc. all in the shape of your favorite male part. There are a number of party stores (both local and online) that sell “Bachelorette Party items”. Due to the lewd nature of many of these items, we don’t have them posted on the website.
• Visit your local party store for balloons, streamers and other supplies to execute a color theme. Choosing one or a couple of colors to unify decorations around is a great way to pull everything together.
• Rent fun movies like, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Betsy’s Wedding, and Four Weddings and a Funeral and have them playing in the background.
• If you have extra time, play a few “bachelorette party games” during the party. Have your guests play the games “in character”. Find some here.
• Decorate your venue with posters of good-looking guys!
Setting the Scene
Looking for decoration inspiration for your party? Here’s a video to help!
Click below to start!
Dinner or drinks? Either or. Here are some fun suggestions on what to serve your gal pals!
• Fun with Fondue. Consider serving a variety of fondues with your bachelorette party murder mystery game. Nothing invites gossip more than dipping over a pot together. Here are some great recipes.
• Don’t be afraid to go greasy. This night is a night with “no calories”, so bring on the pizza, chips and wings. This may be a great choice, too, if you plan to have a lot of alcoholic drinking involved.
• No bachelorette party menu is complete without a cake. For a more innocent bachelorette party, choose a bakery that is known around town. For a more adult themed bachelorette party, then a novelty cake is the perfect choice. It is to be expected, as they are quite common, but it always adds some humor to the night. If a bakery is out of the budget, then there is nothing wrong with a homemade cake and a selection of goodies.
Click here to find a great cd with a bunch of high-powered tunes perfect for the night!
Make your own mix. Fill the cd with tunes like:
Let’s Get This Party Started (Pink) • RESPECT (Aretha Franklin) • I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor) • These Boots Were Made For Walkin (Nancy Sinatra) • Dancing Queen (Abba) • Strike It Up (Black Box) • It’s Raining Men (Weather Girls) • We’ve Got The Beat (GoGo’s) • Our Lips Are Sealed (GoGo’s) • That Don’t Impress Me Much (Shania Twain) • Let’s Get It On (Barry White) • Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye) • Get Down Tonight (KC And The Sunshine Band) • Freak Out (Chic) • She Bangs (Ricky Martin) • YMCA (Village People).
For Free Music– Visit your local library to borrow copies of any of the music above or your own picks.
All of the information regarding how to run your Bachelorettes and Bullets party can be found online at Night of Mystery. We highly suggest that you take time to look over our website and download the Bachelorettes and Bullets preview file. Upon reading the introduction file of this bachelorette party murder mystery game, it will give you a better understanding about how the parties are run and what to expect once you purchase a full mystery file.
If you still have question, the Frequently Asked Questions page at Night of Mystery is a great resource or you can contact us.
Since our games are custom written for the size of the party (ie, we don’t just create a mystery with 8 characters and then keep adding more characters to it), each mystery size is unique unto itself. That being said, going from 10-15 version to 15-20 version, will not only add in more characters, but it will change the storylines of the existing characters, and vice-versa in going from a larger version to a smaller one.
Because of this, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST you get a guest count before formally ordering. You can do so by downloading an invitation, inviting your guests and then purchasing your mystery once you have a more accurate number of people attending. Unfortunately, if you find yourself purchasing the wrong sized party, you will have to purchase another version of the mystery for the size you want unless you are moving from the 15-20 version to the 20+ version.
You can download an invitation here before ordering.
– Look above on this page in the Costumes, Decorations and Food & Music tabs.
– Be sure to check out our Bachelorettes and Bullets Pinterest Board that is filled with ideas for recipes, costumes, decorations, etc.
For even more party planning ideas, check out our Bachelorettes and Bullets Pinterest Board here. It is s filled with ideas for recipes, costumes, decorations, etc. for the perfect Bachelorettes and Bullets party!
Each month we highlight one of our customers who has posted on our blog and award them a FREE party!
To get your $5 coupon AND be entered in the Party Of the Month contest for a chance to win a FREE party, please email email@example.com
Don’t forget to add all the important details and party highlights that made your party one to remember! We love to hear about all of the hard work you, as host, put into your party. From the decor, to the food, costumes, whatever. As well as how you and your guests acted (and reacted!) throughout the night! Everything that made your party one your guests will never forget — tell us about it! And be sure to attach some pictures!!!
Upon submitting, we will email you back a coupon to use for $5 off your next party AND enter you in our “Party of the Month” contest, where you could win a FREE party! One submitted, you will not have to resubmit, but will be entered EVERY MONTH until your party wins!
Check out some of our past winners here! Night of Mystery POM Blogs
Thanks again for hosting with Night of Mystery and we can’t wait to hear all about your party!!!